Planner is an easy to use companion app for existing users of Platinum Planner. Students can complete documentation from anywhere! Even offline without an internet connection!
Planner is for EMS, Allied Health and Nursing Professions, it provides online skill tracking, scheduling, reporting and much more!
- View, sign up for and create clinical opportunities.
- Document a clinical opportunity including entering time, notes, preceptor information, and patient information.
- Complete any associated forms.
- Upload images from your camera and attach them to an opportunity.
- Ability for a preceptor to give a digital signature right from the app!
- View, sign up for and create labs.
- View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs.
- When documenting labs, students will be able to document their skills and complete any forms associated with the lab.
- Peer review other classmates labs.
- Upload images from your mobile devices camera.
- Peer review other classmates scenarios.
- Option to work offline then sync data when you have an internet connection available.
- Sync upcoming opportunities and labs directly to your calendar.
- View current classes along with their details.
- Sign up for any additional classes available for your course.
- View your progress report and see your overall skill status of your course.
- Badge notifications showing the total number of labs, opportunities, and items which need to be sync'd.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Platinum Planner is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Platinum Planner (version 1.0.10) has a file size of 11.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.